I am at least three kinds of geek. I am a beer geek. I am a political geek. And I spent the most hours in high school (outside sleeping of course) playing Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 2ed. There is no way I could not post this new label for New Albanian’s Elector Imperial Red Ale. Here’s hoping it makes it past the TTB!
About The Drinking Class
The drinking classes are aware that drinking is a perfectly acceptable activity that can provide immediate sensual pleasures and less tangible benefits as well. Drinking helps make and reify present connections with friends, family and acquaintances. It helps connect us to our past. At its best it also helps expand our knowledge and experiences beyond limited provincial and national interests and helps us know other cultures as well. Who doesn’t have at least one story of meeting , or being, a foreigner in a bar and experiencing the immediate and transitory friendships born of humorous toasts and raucous stories?
- Dustin Leuenberger on The Call was Coming from Inside the House
- @DrinkyClass on Some Brewers Got a Cease and Desist Letter! Oh Noes!!!
- Some Brewers Got a Cease and Desist Letter! Oh Noes!!! | The Drinking Class on Beer Wars: Review
- Jim Pavlik on Are All Temperance Policies Doomed to Fail?
- Jay Brooks on Are All Temperance Policies Doomed to Fail?