In honor of Shark Week, here is an animated gif (click on it) of the Dogfish Head label. Check out Beer Labels in Motion for more.
About The Drinking Class
The drinking classes are aware that drinking is a perfectly acceptable activity that can provide immediate sensual pleasures and less tangible benefits as well. Drinking helps make and reify present connections with friends, family and acquaintances. It helps connect us to our past. At its best it also helps expand our knowledge and experiences beyond limited provincial and national interests and helps us know other cultures as well. Who doesn’t have at least one story of meeting , or being, a foreigner in a bar and experiencing the immediate and transitory friendships born of humorous toasts and raucous stories?
- Dustin Leuenberger on The Call was Coming from Inside the House
- @DrinkyClass on Some Brewers Got a Cease and Desist Letter! Oh Noes!!!
- Some Brewers Got a Cease and Desist Letter! Oh Noes!!! | The Drinking Class on Beer Wars: Review
- Jim Pavlik on Are All Temperance Policies Doomed to Fail?
- Jay Brooks on Are All Temperance Policies Doomed to Fail?